Sunday, April 14, 2013

Unit Three: Limbs cont'd

Continuing on with some gestures and then getting back to arms and legs.

Gesture drawings are an important part of your balanced art breakfast. They also taste like fish oil vitamins. Trust me if you've never taken fish oil, that's not a compliment. 




It's an "Arms Race" oh lord do I need to stop making puns. I should go to confession "forgive me father for I have punned." Nah, wouldn't work, not Pun Catholic. Anyway, just some reference drawings from one of my books. 


References but from imagination. Did a couple of large people arms and some regular ones. Fun times, fun times. 

Coming soon, legs, in original recipe and extra crispy... okay I'm done I'll go sit in the corner and think about my life choices. 

I wish I had more to say today but I don't. Conceptart.org is being frustrating but otherwise things are about the same as always. Lousy but livable. Gotta keep working toward the goal.

No comments:

Post a Comment