Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Still Life


Well I just realized that I haven't shared one of the few projects I've been able to do with this new self imposed boot camp I'm putting myself through here at leas (I've wanted to do this for a while but I was dealing with a bout of depression and other issues). It's on my Facebook and Deviant art but I'll record it here too. 

The piece has some definite improvements over my usual digital painting and it is true, still life is THE best way to work on technique and painting textures. I should be doing these much more often than I have in the past so I've carved out time to to work on something like this eat least once a week along with my figures and other things. 




And here you can see the steps involved in the creation of the project. 

No comments:

Post a Comment